Key messages to take away are:
– If we don’t think it will work, we’ll tell you …
– If technology will add not value, we’ll be honest about it
– If experience elsewhere is valuable, we’ll help you learn from it
– Software-as-a-Service means we have a long-term interest in meeting your needs and in evolving as you evolve
– We believe the poor will only benefit if the system as a whole is stronger (i.e. providers that collect more money, run their operations more efficiently and respond better to customer needs)
– We are well-connected. If you need to link to other utilities, donors, NGOs to get what you need, we’re well placed to help you do it.
For more on our organisational philosophy, click here.